KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

Sunday 17 August 2014

MALAYSIA AND ME




Malaysia? What are you know about Malaysia? Malaysia is one of country in Southeast Asia. Its climate is tropical, very hot and humid. Malaysia have 13 states and three Federal Territories. And I am from Johor Bahru, Johor which is located south of Malaysia. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur, approx 331km from Johor Bahru.
Malaysia also has a variety of privilege such as races, religions, tradition food and many places of interest. We live here in peace at the same time we are different races and religions. The most races at here are Malay, Chinese and Indian. We also have Khadazan Dusun, Iban, Milanau and many more at Sabah and Sarawak. The religion are Islam, Budha, Indian. The races and religion official is Malay and Islam. And I am.
The food comes from malaysia are nasi lemak, roti canai, laksam, laksa johor, laksa penang etc. Malaysian food also from various nations. My favorite food is roti telur especially for breakfast and laksa penang. So yummy hm hmm.....
If you come to Malaysia you can visit a lot of  interesting place. Such as at Johor Bahru have Legoland that only one at Asian then we have Batu Cave at Selangor for Indian pray, a lot beautiful island and many . I have been to Pulau Pangkor at Perak. I feel so excited because for the first time I play jet ski and snorkeling. I also around the island with speedboat. I never forget that feeling. I hope I can go there again and play all the game.

For the conclusion I very proud to be Malaysian. I hope many tourists come visit to Malaysia and I also hope one day Malaysia be highly regarded state and well known.

POST BY WAN NURUL NAZERAH BINTI WAN SALLEHUDIN
PTM140708901

No comments:

Post a Comment