KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

Monday 15 September 2014

I HAVE SEEN A GHOST






My story is very short, I do believe that we are all surrounded by spirits and ghost. I always felt the presents of spirits around me, but I will never forget my first encounter with a ghost we were face to face.
  I was about 14 years old and I was going on vacation with my family and few cousin, we going to Port Dickson we were check in at Blue Lagoon Hotel. The hotel is quite creepy for me but I just keep no saying. After check in we go to our room and but all stuff in the room. The room is so pretty not like what I was expect.
  Then me and my cousin go to swimming pool to took a picture of us. It was 9.00pm the place is quite and dark it just us in the swimming pool are. But we still go there without feeling scared of that situation. My cousin ask me to took her picture then after I took her picture there was something at her back. It was a (Pocong) at her back, it’s like four feet tall with black face and red eye. then we all run back to our room and tell my mom about what just happen to us.
  At the night I was having a problems falling sleep I felt like I was dreaming and awake at the same time. Will I remember sitting up on the bad and there was a ghost standing behind a hanging light and I saw all her features she was about 47inchis tall she wore a white night gown and her face looked pale, she wore red lipstick and her black hair was pulled back in a ponytail.
  I knew that there should not be anyone in that room , because I’m the only one sleeping in that room. So I ran to my parents room and told my parents about what just happen to me. The next day we left the hotel. But before we left my parents told to the management about what happen to me and the management say sorry to us return the money back to my parents. I was afraid and overwhelmed at the fact of seeing a ghost,  but in over all it was a great experience.



POST BY SHALIN UMAIRA BINTI SHAIFUL BAHARI
PTM140708994

No comments:

Post a Comment