KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

Tuesday 23 September 2014

A LOVING FAMILY IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE




I love you are always the last words my family say to each other when soemeone leaves the house. It's because we love each other, whether we want to admit it or not. Most fa,ilies I know are very loving and kind to their relatives, because well I love them. But, the sad truth is not all kids get to grow up with caring families.

I believe having a loving family is one of the most important things in life. I remember in probably first grade, when my great-grandpa passed away. I was so young, and I can't really remember ,uch, but I do remember some of my family members breaking down into tears often. My great-granddpa was very close to us, so after him death, my family's love was probably the only thing that allowed  us to realize we needed to move on with our lives. We had each other, which was the only thing we needed. Now, looking back on the tough time in my life, I feel like it was an apportunity God gave us to prove our love to one another. It's those kinds of instance that make me believe and realize having a loving family is very well one of the most important things in life.

Every single day, when I wake up, I sometimes stop to think about how lucky I am to get to wake up and see my family every single day. I've learned they are many kids, my age, younger, and much older, that have to wake up knowing they don't have a family that cares about them, or maybe they don't even have a family at all. Thinking back to all the problems and tough time I've had in my life, I realize it was my family and their love that helped me get through them.

My loving family is my life and my strength. Without them, I would be nothing.................. my life would br miserable. I firmly believe having a loving family is one of the most important things in my life.

















POST BY SHAHIRAH BINTI ROSLAN
PTM140709001

No comments:

Post a Comment