KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

Tuesday 23 September 2014

HOW I CAN STUDY AT KPTM?


My name is Wan Nurul Nazerah binti Wan Sallehudin. I’m from Johor Bahru, Johor. I will turn 18 years old on 19th November 2014. I have 5 siblings and I’m the fourth. Now I’m studying at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA (KPTM), Kuantan. I have registered at KPTM on 21st June 2014. Life here is very challenging and different types of people I have known. I hope I am strong enough to finish my diploma for 3 years here.

            How I can study at KPTM? It is because my parents choice. I do not know anythings about KPTM before tis until my mum ask me to fill in the application form for 2014 July intake. Then my friends also ask me to fill in it with them. Although I fill the application, I still hope my application to get in state university was passed. But unfortunately I failed. I fell very sad. Then I get many offer letter from private university and college. My father ask me to choose one that I like but I do not want because  I know the fee very expensive. Even my parents  afford but I will feel very difficult for them.

           I also get offer from Poly Merlimau, Melaka. I got a diploma in event management. I feel excited but my mum did not allow me go because the course that I get. My mum say that I can not be active agains like I’m at school before this. After a week, my friend ask me to check the name of the qualifying in form 6. I feel relieved because my name is listed. Then I register form 6. After 2 weeks at form 6, I got a letter from KPTM that my application was approved. That time I feel very confused. I want to stay  at  form 6 but my parents ask to accept the offer from KPTM. My parents give me a week to think about this.


            I asked the opinion from my  sister. My sister say “ sometimes parents choice the best ”. After I think about this, I have decided to follow my parents choice because my brother and my sisters also before this follow the advice of my parents, and now they been successful. Although I was not interested the course that I get because I most like the subject counting. Time I was at form 4, I was took course Account and I have got a grade A in SPM same with my subject Mathematic. But I’m redha and tawakal. I hope this is the best choice for my future.


POST BY WAN NURUL NAZERAH BINTI WAN SALLEHUDINPTM140708901




No comments:

Post a Comment