KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

Thursday 4 September 2014

HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY ENGLISH







Hello everybody!
My name is Shalin Umaira bt Shaiful Bahari. I’m from Ampang Selangor and I’m 18 years old. I’m a student of KPTM Kuantan so this is my first experience writhing a blog and I’m so excited. Sorry if my story a bit boring.

 I think that having a blog in English could really be a good way for student to improve his writing skills. I tried a lot of different ways to improve my English skills and also hope that I can share with my friends in how to learn English.





LISTEN TO THE RADIO IN ENGLISH: you can improve your English with listening to the DJ when their speaking. So that you can be more familiar with the words and also you can try to using it when you want to speak with your friend. It will slowly build your confident.

READ ENGLISH NOVEL: For me I improve my English by reading English novel. With that you know how to read well and can be more familiar with the spelling and the words that be used in the novel. Try to find an interesting novel to read. If you a romance person then find a romantic novel.

WATCH ENGLISH MOVIE: Watch movies in English and pay attention to new vocabulary and pronunciation. If you don’t know the meaning of the words. You can change the subtitle in Malay at least you know what the meaning of the words is.

USE A DICTIONARY: Dictionary has millions of words so that it can help you to use them in sentences. You also can refer to dictionary if you can’t understand in what you read.

MAKE FRIENDS: Make friends with people who can speak English well. Ask them to guard you when you speak. Don’t be scared or feel ashamed to speak. Cause it the way in order to learn how to speak English well. You can also listen to them when their speaking to other friend. For me if you joining with people who are good in English insyaallah you also can be good in English too.

That’s all I know in how can I improve my English. I hope that you guys can follow my way. Sorry for my broken English hope you guys enjoy it assalamualaikum and have a great day guys! Muah muah!
POST BY SHALIN UMAIRA BINTI SHAIFUL BAHARI
PTM140708994



No comments:

Post a Comment