KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KUANTAN

Tuesday 2 September 2014

LIVING AMONG DIFFERENT RACES




My name is Wan Nurul Nazerah binti Wan Sallehudin. im totally Malay and I live in Johor Bahru, Johor which is at Malaysia. Our Prime Minister YAB Dato Sri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak has been introduced “One Malaysia”. 

“One Malaysia” meaning is formed to reorient Malaysia towards greater unity and success. The two paramount cardinal principles underline in One Malaysia concept is to inculcate the spirit and values of togetherness and a sense of belonging among Malaysians, regardless of race, religion and creed.

In Malaysia, people with different ethnic and various races were living together in peaceful manner. This is show that we leaving among different races. Even though we live a different race, we still follow the tradition own race.


I’m totally Malay but I friends with other races. At secondary school, I school at Sekolah Kebangsaan, we study in among different races. So I get chance to know them. At the beginning I felt very awkward to be friends with them but finally I was able to adjust self. Every festival we will celebrate together at school. I’m very happy to be able to feel the festival day other races. I hope my country will peaceful with different races till end.


POST BY WAN NURUL NAZERAH
PTM140708901

No comments:

Post a Comment